Antioch, California Water Heater Services
Imagine you get home from a busy day at work. You have eaten dinner and watched your favorite prime time shows. And, now it’s time to take a shower and get to bed.
You go into the bathroom, grab the handle of the shower and turn it to hot water. And, then you wait, and wait, and nothing. The water is not getting hot. It’s late, you’re tired, all you want to do is take a shower and, you’ve got no hot water.
This scenario could just as easily be that you need to wash a load of dishes, or get some laundry done. Having hot water in your home is essential to getting all of the tasks done in your day. A water heater malfunction greatly inhibits the productivity of your day-to-day tasks.
The Way Your Water Heater Works
Your water heater in your Antioch residence is a fairly simplistic contraption, even for as important as it is. While there are few components, even if just of them stops working – you will have a problem.
- The tank is the main part of your water heater. It is the vertical tube that you see standing vertically in the corner of your laundry area of garage. The tank will expand and contract with the increase and decrease of the pressure inside of the tank. This can lead to the seam of the tank splitting and leaking
- The thermostat on your hot water heater is much like the one on your heater. It is designed to register the temperature of the water in your water heater. The department of energy recommends that the temperature on your water heater thermostat stay at 120 degrees for the greatest energy-efficiency.
- Heating element. There are two different ways that your standard tank water heater can be heated. The heat source is either gas or electric. If your heating source is gas, then a flame will heat your water. But, if it is electric then a heating coil (similar to your stove) will heat the water
All of these components can fall victim to wear and tear and malfunction. Luckily, our Antioch team is highly-skilled with all of the mechanics of water heaters and, we can help no matter what your water heater trouble is.
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Dimond Certified
Because your water heater is always working and, it is so important to each of your household tasks, it can easily breakdown due to normal wear and tear. Luckily, there are some signs that you can watch for and, give us a call before anything too disastrous happens:
- Your hot water doesn’t seem hot. If you turn the hot water faucet hot and the water comes out lukewarm, you should definitely call us. This could be either the thermostat going out, the heating coil not working right, or just a layer of sediment in the tank that needs to be flushed.
- Your hot water heater tank is leaking. If you notice water pooling around the bottom of your hot water heater, you definitely need to give us a call. This is a sign that your tank might be giving out, especially if your hot water heater is more than six years old.
- You have no hot water. This is an obvious sign that you need to give us a call. If your cold water is just not getting hot, there could be several things wrong. Our team can quickly assess the trouble and give you some clear recommendations for getting it fixed.
Whether you need a brand new water heater installed or your water heater is nearing the end of it’s warranty and you want to schedule a maintenance appointment, the team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Antioch can help.
We have years of experience helping homeowners of Antioch and surrounding areas with all manner of hot water heater maintenance, service, repair and installation. We guarantee our repair work for up to 24-months and, work hard to make sure your job is done to your 100% satisfaction.
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.