Pittsburg, California Sewer Line Repair
Your home’s plumbing system is much larger than you think. In fact, buried underneath of your home is an entire setup of valve, pipes, and fixtures that you don’t even think about, and probably will never see.
Since this area of your plumbing isn’t part of your daily activities, you probably don’t spend much time worrying about it.
However, if you begin to have trouble with the plumbing in your home such as clogged drains or the toilet constantly backing up, it is important to consider that the problem might be something bigger, like the sewer line.
Your sewer line is designed to divert waste away from your house and to your city’s sewer system, where it will be treated and disposed of. All elements of your home’s plumbing system connect to the main sewer line of your home.
Some signs that you might have a sewer line problem are:
- Clogs: If more than one fixture in your home has a clog simultaneously, this is a very clear sign that your sewer line is malfunctioning
- Toilets: If any of the toilets in your home are clogging and they can’t be unclogged, a problem with your sewer line is probably the issue.
- Washing Machine: If when your washing machine basin is draining, your toilet overflows or your sink backs up, call for a professional sewer line inspection.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain our professional plumbers have the experience and the equipment to diagnose and repair any sewer line malfunction. Our team of licensed plumbers have the latest tools and training for inspecting sewer lines and determining what the malfunction is.
One tool in particular that we find helpful is video inspection. We recommend that you have your sewer line video inspected as part of a regular maintenance routine to stay informed of the condition of your sewer line before a major issue happens.
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Diamond Certified
- Damaged or Broken Pipes: This damage might be due to freezing temperatures causing breaking or cracking, and shifting soil causing the pipes to fall away from the rest of the line and break
- Blockage: Residue can easily build up in your sewer line and lead to restricted flow and clogs. Sometimes even foreign objects like tree roots encroach on the pipe and block it
- Corrosion: Depending on the material your sewer line is made from corrosion is more or less likely. Repeatedly rinsing harsh chemicals down your drains can eventually lead to pipe corrosion and weakening
- Bellied Pipes: Your sewer line is installed into the soil under your house. If the soil shifts, sections of the line will fall away from the rest and cause a break in the line
- Leaking Joints: Sometimes the soil shifts only enough to cause the joints holding sections of the pipe together to crack, but not for bellied or cracked pipes.
The experts at Absolute Plumbing and Drain have years of experiencing using diagnostic tools including video inspection to determine the condition of sewer lines for Pittsburg homeowners. Our licensed and professional plumbers have the training to expertly apply many different diagnostic tools, identify the problem, and then provide superior repair services! If you notice signs that your sewer line is malfunctioning don’t hesitate to contact Absolute Plumbing and Drain. We will quickly and efficiently identify the cause of the trouble and then provide you with a plan for repair.
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.