Under your home is an entire configuration of plumbing pipes, valves, and fixtures. Most people don’t pay much attention to this part of their plumbing system because it is not part of their daily interactions.
However, if you’re having trouble with your toilet backing up or clogged drains that are not clearing, the problem might be bigger than the plumbing fixtures in your home – the problem might be in your sewer line.
The main job of the sewer line is to carry all of the waste and wastewater from your home to the City sewer system for treatment and disposal. All of the fixtures and pipes of your home’s plumbing system eventually lead to the main sewer line and thus, to the City sewer system. Calling our professional plumber in Walnut Creek, CA is highly recommended.
Some obvious signs of a problem with your sewer line include:
- Toilets: It is uncommon that your toilets will work properly if there is a problem with the sewer line. If the toilets in your home are not flushing properly or not flushing at all, you should call a plumber to have a look at your sewer line.
- Multi-Fixture Clogs: If several fixtures in your home are all clogged at the same time or are not working properly, this is more likely due to a problem with the sewer system than a coincidence.
- Washing Machine: If you notice that the toilet begins to overflow when the washing machine is draining, you should have your sewer line inspected.
The team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain has years of experience diagnosing and repair sewer line issues. Our professional and licensed plumbers have the training and the tools to inspect your sewer line and identify if it is the cause of the problems you are having with your plumbing, and if so, what the malfunction is with the sewer line
One tool that is especially effective in identifying the exact cause of sewer line problems is video inspection.
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Diamond Certified
Some conditions of the sewer line that video inspection will show include:
- Broken or Damaged Pipes: The causes of damaged pipes are endless, some of the main culprits include freezing temperatures and shifting soil.
- Blockage: A foreign object or residue build-up can cause a clog or blockage in your main sewer line that prevents proper flow and requires cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe is broken or cracked due to corrosion and weakening, this causes the line to collapse and restrict the flow.
- Bellied Pipe: One section of the pipe has sunk lower than the rest of the line because of a shift in the soil around it
- Leaking Joints: The seals that join sections of pipes together have become vulnerable and broken, this allows water to escape and reduces the pressure throughout the system.
The team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain are experts at applying many diagnostic tools, including video camera inspection, to assess the condition of your sewer line. Our professional and licensed plumbers will then use years of experience and training to clean, repair, or replace your sewer line, with the least amount of disruption to you and your home.
If you notice your water bill suddenly increases, or you see other signs of a broken or leaking sewer line don’t hesitate to call the experts at Absolute Plumbing and Drain. Our team will employ superior sewer line inspection processes to determine the cause of your sewer line issue, and then implement the solution. You can count on Absolute Plumbing and Drain for expert sewer line inspection, cleaning, and repair services no matter what is causing the trouble!
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.