Sewer Line Repair in Oakley, CA
Oakley, California Sewer Line Repair
If there is one breakdown that homeowner’s do not want to deal with, it is a sewer malfunction. The sewer system for your home is mostly buried in the ground underneath your home and in the yard.
This means that if something goes wrong, you’re going to start having raw sewage flooding your yard. This not only has an impact on your yard and property but, also the ground water and habitat surrounding your home. Making these situations highly regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency and, any municipal sewer treatment facilities in your area.
Thankfully, the team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley knows all of the ins and outs of sewer maintenance, replacement, service, and installation. We are familiar with all of the environmental regulations that must be complied with after a sewer line spill. And, we can get your home cleaned up and moving past these disasters.
What Types of Sewer Problems am I Responsible For?
The sewer system for your home is made up of two basic parts; there is the primary sewer line and the secondary sewer line.
- Primary Sewer Line (a.k.a the main sewer line) – This is the sewer pipe that is buried under your house and essentially collects all of the sewer and wastewater that is generated by you and your family members. The main sewer line connects the drains from your home to the municipal sewer system. If something goes wrong with your main sewer line, it is your responsibility to fix it.
- Secondary Sewer Line – The secondary sewer system is basically all of the drains in your home collectively. So, your kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and shower/tub drains are all part of the secondary sewer line of your home. Your toilets are also part of this system and are the biggest drain in your home. Obviously, because the secondary system is in your home – it is your responsibility to fix
The sewer line that the city or county installed and that your main sewer line connects to is not your responsibility to fix. Also, the storm drains that are on your street or in front of your home are not your responsibility to fix.
The team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley can discuss all of this with you if you have questions. We are very familiar with all of the nuances of sewer lines and provide exceptional cleaning, installation, repair, and replacements services.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain we make sure our team is not only knowledgeable and up to date with new techniques but ensure we have the newest products and technology.
With over two decades of experience, we ensure quality results. We take pride in delivering quality solutions at a competitive price, always!
Founded in 1990, Diamond Certified serves to highlight select and limited top local companies for customers, homeowners, and business owners in Contra Costa County and the surrounding areas.
What Are The Signs Of a Main Sewer Line Problem?
When your toilet is clogged, it’s easy to diagnose. But, what if there is a clog in the sewer pipe that is buried in the ground under your house?
That is a little more difficult to figure out. Luckily, your plumbing system will give you some (subtle) signs:
- Because your primary sewer line and your secondary sewer system are all connected to one another, you can guarantee that if none of the toilets in your home are flushing – you have a main sewer line problem.
- If your drains make a gurgling noise but, you are not even using them – there is probably a sewer line problem
- If you turn on your washing machine or dishwasher and your kitchen sink starts to sputter and make growling or gurgling noises – or, even fills with murky water, you have a sewer line problem.
Never hesitate to contact our team if you have a sewer line need. Whether you need a video camera inspection to see if there are any tree roots growing into your pipes or you have a sewage flood or leak in your yard – our team will arrive with the right equipment to get the job done right the first time.
We guarantee all of our repair work for up to 24-months and, you can count on us to provide you with service that is to your 100% satisfaction. We are owner-operated and we value relationships and building a strong reputation in our community for honesty and integrity. You will not be disappointed working with Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Oakley for your sewer line needs.
“I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue.”- Gilbert B.
“Reid came out and was very professional and explained what was going on with my clogged toilet and drain.”- Maryann M.
“Absolute was right in time - knew how to fix our water/irrigation problem. They took the time to explain to me about what was wrong and how they were going to solve it!”- Ben K.
“Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job.”- Judith M.
“Their customer service and communication from start to finish is top-notch. They are honest and they put customer service first.”- Darien M.
“Have used them twice for this service, both times well worth it and great service.”- Dan K.
“Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with.”- Kathy E.
“I have had a great disaster with my plumbing thru my restroom and I was so scared my collection of thousands of rugs to distribute bad odors.”- Esref T.