If you have ever had a breakdown in your residential or commercial plumbing system, you know how much of an interruption it can be to your daily productivity.
Having a breakdown in your commercial plumbing system will immediately affect your bottom line because it interrupts your productivity so much. Not to mention the negative impact that it has on your clients’ perception of your business.
Whether you are in need of a brand new water heater installed or you have a clog in your kitchen sink on a Sunday morning, our team will be there for you when you need us.
- Drain Cleaning Lafayette, CA
- Hydro Jetting Lafayette, CA
- Plumbing Services Lafayette, CA
- Sewer Line Repair Lafayette, CA
- Water Heater Service Lafayette, CA
- Trenchless Pipe Repair Lafayette, CA
- Remodeling Services Lafayette, CA
Experienced Water Heater Services
When your water heater is not working, all tasks come to a halt. It is not much you can do in your home that doesn’t require hot water. Everything from washing and sanitizing a load of dishes to taking a shower and getting ready for school or work requires hot water.
- The thermostat can go out on your water heater, leaving you without hot water, with water that is not hot enough, or with water that is dangerously too hot
- The heating element of your water heater can go out. This will leave you without hot water at all. If your water heater is more than six years old, you should consider replacing it.
- The tank begins to leak. Inside of your hot water heater tank, the water is constantly heated and cooled. This causes movement in the materials of the tank and can lead to the seam splitting and leaking.
If you notice any of these signs of trouble coming from your water heater, make sure that you contact us right away so that we can help to identify and remedy the problem.
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Dimond Certified
The drain system of your home is highly sensitive. Mostly, because it was designed to manage wastewater and organic solid waste, but more than that is often sent down the drains. The products that get rinsed down your drains will create a build-up of residue on the inside walls of the plumbing system that is attached to the drains. Not to mention, the drain itself can quickly get clogged with products like these:
- Shaving cream
- Shampoo and hair products
- Food scraps
- Meat grease
- Cleaning chemicals
All of these products get rinsed down the drain in your bathroom and kitchen and then mix together in the drain and pipes. If there isn’t water rinsed down the drain for a period of time, then these materials begin to dry out in your pipes and drain – and solidify.
An extension of your drain system is your sewer system. In fact, all of the drains in your home connect to your sewer system so that the waste materials that are generated by your household are carried away from your home and to the sewer treatment facility.
Anything that you put down the drain in your home will eventually wind up in your main sewer line, which means that there are many things that can clog or damage your main sewer line:
- Grease and meat drippings. When you put these materials down the drain in your kitchen sink, they might not clog the drain right away or at all. But, eventually, they will land in your main sewer line. Having a build-up of grease from your kitchen sink in the main sewer line is dangerous because it can mix with the toilet paper or other paper products that get flushed down the toilet. All mixed together, these items can create a very dangerous clog.
- Non-flushable paper products. Your toilet and sewer line were only designed to manage human waste and small amounts of toilet paper. When you flush items down the toilet like q-tips, baby wipes, and used cotton balls, you are putting your sewer system at great risk.
- Foreign objects. If you have small children in your home, it is a good idea to either child-proof the door to the bathroom or child-lock the toilet. It is not out of the norm for a child to become fascinated with the toilet and send a foreign object down the drain.
If you need plumbing support for your home or business, make sure to contact Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Lafayette today. For everything from regular maintenance and drain cleaning to clean-up and replacement of a sewer line due to a serious leak, our team has the experience and the knowledge of local rules and regulations.
We will make sure that your service is done to your 100% satisfaction and, we guarantee our repair work. You never have to worry when you work with Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Lafayette because we work hard to maintain our well-deserved reputation for stellar service and customer care. Call us today at (925) 369-3067 or fill out the online form.
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.