Just the task of taking a shower in the morning can be made complicated if the drain clogs. We count on all of the drains in our homes to be clean and moving water efficiently in order to do a number of tasks.
If you find yourself faced with the stress of a clogged drain, don’t hesitate to call on the experts at Absolute Plumbing and Drain. Our professional plumber in Danville, CA has the experience and the training to quickly diagnose and repair any drain clog that you might have.
All of the Drains in Your Home Can Become Clogged at One Time or Another:
- Kitchen: In your kitchen, the drains can be worked hard, especially if you happen to have a garbage disposal. We rarely think much about what we are rinsing down the drain when a meal needs preparation or, dishes need washing. Food, grease, soap, and many other things are rinsed down the kitchen drain without care. Unfortunately, this can quickly lead to a serious clog and even possible damage to the drain.
- Tub and Shower: Most adults lose up to 100 strands of hair every day. Most of this hair is lost during bathing, which means it is then rinsed down the drain. When lost hair mixes with shampoo and soap inside of the drain, the results can be a plaster effect that then sticks to the inside of the pipe walls. The clogs that are caused are stubborn and will eventually block the flow of water through the pipe completely.
- Bathroom Sink: The bathroom sink is probably one of the more common places for clogs to occur. This drain is used at least two times per day by each member of the household for tooth brushing and grooming. This means that toothpaste, hair, and health and beauty products are rinsed down the drain and left to solidify into water blocking clogs.
- Toilet: Most people think of their toilet as separate from the rest of their plumbing system, however, your toilet is a drain just like any other and a clogged toilet can easily lead to bigger problems in your plumbing system. A clogged drain can be easily overwhelmed by too much toilet paper, feminine napkins, and even the occasional child’s toy.
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Diamond Certified
By making thoughtful decisions about what you are putting down each of the drains in your home, you can reduce the chances of a damaging and stressful clog. For instance, in the bathroom, you can install hair-trapping drain covers, which allow water to pass through but stop any hair from getting down the drain. It is also a good idea to childproof your toilet if you have little ones and make sure everyone in the house knows not to flush anything besides toilet paper.
In the kitchen, be diligent about what you rinse into your garbage disposal. Foods like noodles and starchy vegetables will expand when mixed with water and can lead to a clog. Also, never rinse anything down your kitchen sink that is not food like cat litter, chemicals, or art supplies.
While at least one of your drains will eventually succumb to general wear and tear and develop a clog, you can drastically reduce the frequency of these clogs by taking preventative steps and making sure that the members of your household are responsible about drain usage.
When you need reliable and honest drain cleaning in Danville, CA, look no further than the experts at Absolute Plumbing and Drain. We are an owner-operated company and make it a priority to treat our customers with respect. You can trust our professional and highly-trained plumbers to provide you with thorough and courteous drain cleaning services, no matter what the cause of your clog is. Our team also serves these other locations:
Absolute Plumbing and Drain can also assist you with:
- Plumbing Services Danville, CA
- Remodeling Services Danville, CA
- Trenchless Sewer Lines Danville, CA
- Hydro Jetting Danville, CA
- Sewer Line Repair Danville, CA
- Water Heater Repair Danville, CA
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.