Water Heater Services in Pinole, CA
Pinole, California Water Heater Services
Your home is equipped with several different appliances that are designed to make your life easier. Your washing machine works to wash laundry so that you and your family have clean clothes for school and work, your dishwasher works to wash and sanitize dishes so you don’t waste time or water doing it by hand, and your water filtration system works to provide you and your family with fresh clean water to drink at any moment.
But, there is another plumbing appliance that would make all of these tasks impossible if it weren’t working properly – your water heater. Yes, that large cylindrical tube that is standing in the corner of your garage, shop, or laundry area is by far the most important piece of plumbing equipment that is installed in your home.
In fact, your water heater can be blamed for up to 60% of your power bill each month according to the Department of Energy. That means that if you look at your monthly energy bill, you can carve 60% of that dollar amount out and attribute it to having hot water.
Providing the Highest Standard Every Time
Top Products & Technology
Quality Work at Reasonable Rates
We are Diamond Certified
Water Heater Repair
Some of the more common problems that a water heater can have include:
- No hot water. This one is obvious, right? If your water heater is not making hot water, you have a problem. Depending on the heating source for your water heater (gas or electric) the fix will be different. In both cases though, you need to contact Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole right away. This is a sign of something malfunctioning and the sooner we can address the problem, the less damage will be caused.
- Not enough hot water. If your water heater suddenly takes a dive in the output of hot water department, this is a sign that something big is going to fail. This isn’t a problem that will just go away, and you definitely need to get the issue addressed by a professional member of our team right away. It might be the thermostat or even the heating element. Either way, a professional assessment must be done before something escalates.
Thankfully, every one of these common water heater problems can be addressed by the highly-trained team at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole. We have years of experience working on all makes and models of hot water heaters, and we can even provide you with information and data about having a new water heater installed.
Water Heater Installation
Because your water heater is so important to the everyday tasks of your household, it is important to keep it properly maintained.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole, we work hard to keep up-to-date on all of the latest water heater maintenance techniques. Water heaters are forever changing with the various energy and water efficiency standards as well as with technology moving forward.
Our team has the knowledge and the training to properly install and maintain a wide variety of makes and models of standard tank water heaters as well as the more energy and water efficient tankless models.
The way a standard tank water heater works:
- Cold water comes into the tank from the main water source.
- The drop in the temperature of water stored in the tank is indicated by the thermostat.
- The thermostat initiates the heating source (either gas or electric).
- The heating source powers the heating element, and the water in the tank is heated to the temperature as indicated on the thermostat.
- When hot water is used from the tank, cold water comes into the tank from the main water source – the cycle starts again.
The way a tankless water heater works:
- The hot water faucet is turned on at the appliance or fixture.
- The tankless system is initiated.
- The system heats up the pipes that the water moves through.
- The heated pipes heat the water as it’s on its way to the faucet or fixture.
- Once the hot water faucet is turned off, the tankless system disengages until hot water is needed again.
This process only occurs when hot water is needed. Both of these systems have their pros and cons. And, both of them have their specialized equipment and mechanics. The team of expert plumbers at Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole know the ins and outs of all of this.
We have worked for years to gain the experience, knowledge, and skills to proficiently work on all types of both standard tank and tankless water heaters. No matter what your water heater needs are, our team can address it.
"Absolute Plumbing said they get there someone there before noon . Larry and Alex were right on time, friendly and highly professional. They got the job done quicker than I thought they would. They did double duty as miracle workers today."- Carol Y.
"Well, this was my first time using them. Coming from another plumber that we had used for a really long time."- Debra D.
"I have used Absolute Pluming several times, and every time I have called them they where very responsive thoroughly investigate the issue."- Gilbert B.
"Ryan from Absolute Plumbing Came out to do a second opinion on a sewer lateral on 11/262021 for my clients. The equipment he used was new and much easier to see and understand the situation we were dealing with."- Kathy E.
"Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job."- Judith M.