Drain Cleaning Pinole, CA
Pinole, California Drain Cleaning Services
Whether you are getting ready for school and work in the morning or you are trying to get all of the bedtime tasks done before your favorite prime time show comes on, being interrupted by a clogged drain is a huge pain!
Some of the obvious signs of a clogged drain include:
- You find yourself standing in a pool of grey, mucky water while taking a shower
- Your drains make gurgling sounds after you use a plumbing appliance elsewhere in the home
- There is a foul odor coming from your kitchen sink
- There is bubbling in the toilet bowl when not in use
Each of these signs should be taken seriously as they can each indicate a wide variety of problems. Some of those problems are a fairly simple fix, and others are a serious issue that could escalate to a full-blown disaster.
Some drain clogs are common enough that you can handle them on your own. For instance, the most common drain clog in a home is a clogged toilet.
There are all kinds of situations that can cause a toilet to clog but, most of the time it is because a foreign object accidentally was flushed down the toilet or, because members of the household have a habit of flushing non-flushable paper products.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain we make sure our team is not only knowledgeable and up to date with new techniques but ensure we have the newest products and technology.
With over two decades of experience, we ensure quality results. We take pride in delivering quality solutions at a competitive price, always!
Founded in 1990, Diamond Certified serves to highlight select and limited top local companies for customers, homeowners, and business owners in Contra Costa County and the surrounding areas.
Items That Should Never Be Flushed Down the Toilet
- Baby wipes
- Cotton balls
- Dental floss
- Make-up towelettes
- Cardboard roll from the toilet paper
These items may not clog the toilet the first time they are flushed but, if you or your family members consistently flush these items down the toilet it will quickly lead to a clog. While most people don’t necessarily think of their toilet as a drain, it is the most common drain in the home to develop a clog.
Thoroughly Trained and Experienced in Providing Cleaning Services
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole, we are thoroughly trained and experienced in providing cleaning services to all of the drains in your home. Whether it is the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, garage, shop, or utility room – we have the tools and the know-how to handle all of your drain cleaning needs.
While your drains handle some pretty nasty stuff, they themselves are actually pretty fragile. In fact, any interruption like a clog or obstruction and your drains will back-up water into your sink, toilet, or basin – leaving you and your family with a pool of bacteria-laden water to deal with.
This scenario might inspire you to manage a drain clog all by yourself but, there are some things that you should never do if you find yourself dealing with a drain clog:
- Do not use chemicals. There are many over-the-counter drain chemicals that claim to clear away clogs. But, these products are not effective. In fact, they usually cause more harm than good because they are highly caustic and they sit against the clog and weaken your pipes.
- Do not put items down the drain. If you have a clog in your shower drain, you might be tempted to put a hook or a stick down there to see if you can “grab” some of the substance that is causing the clog. This makes sense, because usually a shower clog is caused by hair, but a stick or a hook can easily get dropped and wind up in the drain itself. Try using a pair of needle-nosed pliers instead.
- Don’t use your toilet plunger for sink clogs. Most people don’t know it but, there is a plunger made specifically for sinks, tubs, and drains. It is never a good idea to use a plunger that has been inside of your toilet for a clog in your kitchen sink. In fact, it is best to just buy a plunger for each type of drain. This will help to limit the amount of cross-contamination that happens.
At Absolute Plumbing and Drain of Pinole we are passionate about making sure that our customers don’t have to worry about their plumbing systems. We know that you have plenty of other things in your day to think about and, we want to make sure that your plumbing system is working properly and efficiently when you need it.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a drain cleaning need in your home or business. We will arrive on time, and with the skills and equipment to address your drain cleaning trouble so that you can get back to the things that are most important to you!
“Oleg and John came to fix a leaking from my toilet to downstairs unit. They immediately identified the problems and explained to me in a way that I could easily understand.”- Kevin M.
“Have used them twice for this service, both times well worth it and great service.”- Dan K.
“You get what you pay for.....Absolute Plumbing has been the best plumber that my wife and I have used in the past 20 years. They came out to my mother-in-laws house and unplugged a clogged drain in Alamo.”- Steve E.
“Reid came out and was very professional and explained what was going on with my clogged toilet and drain.”- Maryann M.
“Alex and Juan came late in the day diagnosed the issue and fixed it all in about 30min. Both gentlemen were very professional but also personable.”- Mike G.
“Ryan came out and was very professional. He greeted us and then went right to work on the leak under my house. He fixed it in a quick and did a great job.”- Judith M.
“I have had a great disaster with my plumbing thru my restroom and I was so scared my collection of thousands of rugs to distribute bad odors.”- Esref T.
“They were great to work with. I called up to have a toilet replaced and received a next day appointment.”- Lisa H.